Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has approved the appointment of 19 judges for the National Industrial Court of Nigeria.
In a statement on Tuesday, Soji Oye, spokesman of the national judicial council (NJC), said Walter Onnoghen, chief justice of Nigeria (CJN), would swear them in on Friday.
“They will be sworn in by the honourable, the chief justice of Nigeria and chairman, national judicial council, Hon. Justice W. S. N. Onnoghen, GCON, on Friday, 14th July, 2017, by 3pm at the Supreme Court of Nigeria,” the statement read.
- Targema John Iorngee (Benue)
- Namtari Mahmood Abba (Adamawa)
- Nweneka Gerald Ikechi (Rivers)
- Kado Sanusi (Katsina)
- Adeniyi Sinmisola Oluyinka (Ogun)
- Abiola Adunola Adewemimo (Osun)
- Opeloye Ogunbowale A (Lagos)
- Essien Isaac Jeremiah (Akwa-Ibom)
- Elizabeth Ama Oji (Ebonyi)
- Arowosegbe Olukayode Ojo (Ondo)
- Ogbuanya Nelson S. Chukwudi (Enugu)
- Bashir Zaynab Mohammed (Niger)
- Galadima Ibrahim Suleiman (Nasarawa)
- Bassi Paul Ahmed (Borno)
- Danjidda Salisu Hamisu (Kano)
- Hamman Idi Polycarp (Taraba)
- Damulak Kiyersohot Dashe (Plateau)
- Alkali Bashar Attahiru (Sokoto)
- Mustapha Tijjani (Jigawa)