President-Elect Donald Trump has appointed some of the best and brightest brains in the world to be on his Economic Advisory team to “Make America Great again”.
He appointed a multibillionaire and the CEO’s of fortune 500 companies such as Boeing, Walmart, JP Morgan Chase amongst others.
Of the over dozen Presidential appointments, Ondo state born Nigerian businessman Bayo Ogunlesi an Oxford and Harvard graduate who is the CEO and Founder of a multibillion dollar company Global Infrastructure Partners made the list.
He is also the only black man on the Advisory Committee, whose father was the first Professor of Medicine in Nigeria. According to Bloomberg he is worth an estimated $900 million dollars.
See the the list of President-elect Donald Trump’s economic advisory team:
- Stephen Schwarzman (forum chairman), chairman, CEO, and cofounder of Blackstone
- Paul Atkins, CEO of Patomak Global Partners, former commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mary Barra, chairwoman and CEO, General Motors
- Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Larry Fink, chairman and CEO, BlackRock
- Bob Iger, chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
- Rich Lesser, president and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
- Doug McMillon, president and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Jim McNerney, former chairman, president, and CEO of Boeing
- Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Ginni Rometty, chairwoman, president, and CEO of IBM
- Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in economics at the Hoover Institute, former\
- member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Mark Weinberger, global chairman and CEO, EY
- Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO, General Electric
- Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize winner, vice chairman of IHS Markit