Kylie Jenner has revealed her plans for 2016 on her app this week, following the footsteps of her sisters. See her 2016 new year resolutions below:
1. Stay home most of the year. “I’m kind of a homebody. I decided for 2016 that I want to be home as much as I can. Actually, I want to go to Jamaica.”
3. Create a successful makeup line. “What I want to accomplish in 2016 is a successful makeup line. I’m really feeling like this is my thing and I have more colors coming out, hopefully the end of January, beginning of February.
4. Don’t read the comments. “I feel like I’m happier when I don’t read comments and I’m not on Instagram and I’m not focusing on what other people think about me. It makes me happier. I just don’t want to be on my phone.”
5. Tone down the look. “I kind of want to tone it down. I feel like 2016, everybody’s on the natural wave. I just want to take my nails off. No hair. No makeup. It’s too much to maintain sometimes. It’s hard being a girl.”
6. Go red. “Every time I think of colors, I only think of hair colors, and I would say burgundy. I really want to do burgundy or, like, red hair. Red vibes.”
7. Feel the good vibes. “I feel like every year has a new energy. I feel like this year is really about the year of just realizing stuff and just coming into your own and finding yourself. I feel like al my friends around me and everyone around me are just realizing things. Things are coming to light. We just want to be good people and do good things and have fun and just have no stress.”