“The place of Prayer is where fantasy is converted to reality, your dream given form and your purpose is defined.” – Verunique Ojo.
In @TheLAfamily, we believe in doing the word of God. The word of God says to pray without season, (1 Thess 5:17) it also says to pray according to the will of God. 1 John 5:14, in view of that, #LA130Prayer has one purpose:
To train ourselves to pray from the Word of God according to His will.
Join us declare these prayer points from Day 8’s reading (Mt. 15-16)
Day8 Matt 15-16.
- Father, help me to desire the pure word of God, I shall not mix the word of God with the tradition of men Matt 15:1-9.
- Dear Lord, cleanse me from within and deliver me from every defilement! Matt. 15:11.
3. Every planting of evil things, people, or circumstances which my heavenly father has not
planted is rooted out in Jesus name! Matt 15:13.
4. Lord, open my eyes to see light, so I can lead others well Matt 15:14.
5. Father, show me deliberate steps I need to take to increase my faith, so that my will and desires can be endorsed in heaven! Matt 15:28.
6. From this very hour, I receive my wholeness in the name of jesus. Matt 15:28.
7. I will constantly be a doer of good works in the name of Jesus matt.15:30-39.
8. Father, make me a person of quik understanding. My time spent with the master shall make a difference in my life Matt. 16:1-11.
9. Father, give me a personal revelation of who you are. Matt 16:16.
10. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church of God, even in our time. Matt 16:18.
11. I receive the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Matt 16:19.
12. Lord, help me to make daily sacrifices in my pursuit of you Matt 16: 24.
13. My soul shall be saved in eternity, I will hear God say to me ‘well done’ Mt 16:25-26
God bless you!
Ike Amadi (@ikeamadi)
P.s to join @thelafamily, please see http://la.ike-amadi.com