Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) just introduced two sleek, stylish and affordable new smartphones, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320 and BlackBerry®
Curve™ 9220, for socially-connected customers in Nigeria.
Designed to be easy to use and easy to own, the new Curve models offer customers an outstanding
combination of features and apps to help them stay connected to the people and information that
matter most to them.
Key features include:
• Preloaded apps for Facebook® and Twitter®, allowing customers to easily interact with their
friends and other contacts in real time
• The new Social Feeds 2.0 app, allowing customers to post updates to multiple social networks
simultaneously and capture updates from news sources (RSS), social apps and instant messaging
apps all in one consolidated view
• A built-in FM radio that does not use data services, allowing customers to tune into their favorite
• An integrated camera which supports video recording. Pictures taken with the BlackBerry Curve
9320 can also be tagged with their location thanks to the smartphone’s built-in GPS
• Long battery life with up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 28 hours of FM radio listening or music
playback with headphones (music playback is rated at up to 30 hours on the BlackBerry Curve
• Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity
Waldi Wepener, Regional Director for East, West and Central Africa at Research In Motion says:
“BlackBerry Curve smartphones have been extremely popular in Nigeria, offering affordable access to
BBM and other popular social networks. The new compact and stylish BlackBerry Curve models offer
improved battery life and a truly unique messaging and social networking experience that will appeal
especially to Nigerian customers who want to upgrade to a smartphone for the first time, or existing
BlackBerry Curve customers looking for a step up in speed and functionality.”
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 and BlackBerry Curve 9220 smartphones are now available from authorized
retailers and distributors in Nigeria.
For more information please visit: http://worldwide.blackberry.com/blackberrycurve/9220-
9320. Become a fan on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/BlackBerryNG and follow us on
Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/BBEMEABusiness.
Powered by Facebook Comments