I hope you have been having a lovely week and if not, I hope this topic will be of tremendous help to you. This topic has been of immense help to me in my relations with people, family, business, relationships, social situations and even bosses. It is called body language. What people say is different from what they think or feel. It’s an art some of us learn naturally while most of us are oblivious to it. Good news is that body language can be learnt and you’ll end up saving yourself a lot of trouble once you do.
Imagine a girl who is about to be raped…if she reads her rapist’s body language well, don’t you think that will buy her a few precious minutes she can use to escape ? Or think about those relationships we’ve all had that didn’t work out, don’t you think you’ll have saved yourself the pain and heartache if you have read the body language of your partner sooner ? If you’re a guy, you can tell if a girl likes you or she’s just wasting your time and vice versa. You can also tell if someone is lying to you with body language.
Body language can rarely be faked, except the person you’re dealing with is an exceptional actor. That’s because most people do it subconsciously, without even realizing it. Now don’t you think the easier way to live your life is to listen less to what people are saying, and read more of their body language? Although body language is an expansive topic, it can be learned and mastered. Once you learn it, say goodbye to people deceiving you, you misreading people’s intentions, and getting cheated. Here are some few pointers to help you along :
- THE SMILE- A smile is a universal language of warmth and happiness. How can you tell a smile is fake ? When a smile is genuine, the person’s whole face, eyes, mouth must move into a curve. When is fake however, the person only smiles with the mouth. The eyes are not smiling.
- THE HANDSHAKE – A strong handshake indicates a strong personality, while a weak handshake indicates the obvious. So want to be careful about this while meeting someone for business or an interview. The person who is employing you wants to know if you’re a pushover or you’ll stand your ground.
- HOW CLOSE- Pay attention to how close the person is. The closer they are, the warmer they are thinking about you. If they are seriously leaning into your personal space, that might mean some serious romantic ish.
Reading body language gives you insights into whether or not someone is telling the truth? True or False?
- Would you like to know whether someone likes you or not, even before they say a word?
- Do you want to know anyone’s thoughts and feelings by reading their body language?
- Do you want to subconsciously influence anyone… without even saying a single word? .
- In just a few minutes from now, you could have the unique ability to easily read and interprete body language cues of anyone.
Please download my FREE EBOOK here>>>> BODY LANGUAGE PUNDIT
Have a great weekend.
@opesays on Twitter
This is a weekly column that runs every Friday. It is called #opesays. Join me to talk about issues that matter from motivation to love to politics to religion to life itself.
Powered by Facebook Comments