Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly

Published:12 Jun, 2012

An angry Nigerian, who simply identified himself  as Man of Native God has declared that he is currently building a nuclear weapon in Lagos and has declared his intention to blow up the National Assembly premises in Abuja in protest against the corruption and misgovernance of the occupiers of the assembly. In a statement which he issued on the Punch website early this morning in response to a publication by the newpaper in Hon Farouk Lawan was said to have admitted collecting $500,000 from businessman Femi Otedola to influence the report of the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy, Man of Native God threatened that the horror of Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be nothing compared to the terror he is set to unleash on the members of Nigeria’s ruling class. The details of his statement are given below:

Man of Native God June 12, 2012 at 3:50 am

Nigeria.! Nigeria..!! Nigeria…!!! How many times did I call you?

I don’t need an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (Topol-M or SS-18 Satan)
I don’t need an Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile (Agni-5)
I don’t need a cruise missile (Tomahawk or Iskander)
I don’t need a mobile missile launcher.
I don’t need a nuclear powered aircraft carrier (USS Nimitz or Admiral Kuznetsov)
I don’t need a nuclear powered ballistic submarine (HMS Vigilant or USS Pennsylvania)
I don’t need a strategic bomber (B2-Spirit or Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack)
I don’t need a stealth bomber or a 5th-Gen fighter jet (F-22 Raptor or Sukhoi Su-35)

All I need is ONE working nuclear warhead..! I wouldn’t mind transporting and delivering the package BY HAND to the National Assembly Complex. Blow up that shrine of corruption and put an end to this geographical expression!

How can I be alive, a Man of Native God like myself, and idiots and chickens would be stealing me dry both in broad daylight and pitch darkness? The earlier we finalise this geographic divorce the better for we. The clock is ticking. I am already synthesising and enriching Plutonium-239 here in Lagos. Oh yes! If you like go and invite the IAEA and the UN Security Council. Tell them to search and comb all of LAGOS for “clandestine nuclear weapons activities”. They won’t find me. Once I enrich up to weapons grade level (90%), Hiroshima will be child’s play. Nagasaki will be like a game of Nintendo. This country will hear a very Big Bang!!

I don tell una my mind. People wey get ear, make them hear.

88 thoughts on “Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly”

1. @lammyng says:

This got to be a joke…lmao!!

2. justthatgirl says:

It is raging, it is raging!!!!!!!!!

3. obi 1 says:

Like joke like play tortoise go roast for fire.pls let’s not take this thing with levity

4. roffy says:

Lmao! the guy should go ahead! #OMG, I must be dreaming!

5. Nnaemeka Syl Nwosu says:

Laughing and almost weeping.

6. oreoluwade says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. Guy must either be really angry or an intellectual clown. the blowing up of that edifice alone won’t signal the end of a reign of terror in #Nigeria, they still have lots of “baby looters” waiting to take their spaces. what we should be more focused on is holding them accountable, they should suffer while they’re yet alive not exit the stage like heroes as the legendary CHARLES LOGAN was allowed to without actually paying for his sins. the man who blows them up will be regarded as a terrorist while the nation will ironically mourn the tragedy. what an impasse really. *sighs*

7. Scot says:

Reading the guys intro (trying to lay a foundation of experience with weapons in order to boost the credibility of his claims), I would say he’s bluffing about the Plutonium-239, but deep down he believes its possible if he sets his mind to it. That “believe” in my opinion is what we should fear or cheer (depending on how you swing) 😉

8. flint says:

Damn, I wish dis guy was for real I would have given him ma full support. Lol

9. Ime says:

I do hear in this country that any thing(s) goes!!! This is not a joking matter if @all it’s true

10. donisinzu says:

This is what am talking about. Nigerians who are willing to do something and stop complaining. Which ???? could join force with this dude

11. gifttu says:

I wish it true it would have been better,bcos the corruption in this country ?????§ too much,bros pls after the blow down of National Assemly premisis,u still have 1 more assignment to handle which ?????§ that of the Boko Haram,Nigerians would be grateful if that assignment could be acomplished

12. woman of native god says:

I just wish dis guy is for real cus I’ll be glad if dis happen 2 dose thieves. 100% support

13. iBold says:

This is how it starts and we’re all busy laughing.

An idea is the singular most dangerous thing on earth. 1 man with an idea he’s ready to die for will succeed or die trying 1 day.

Similar ideas:
    –> Kidnapping (we haven’t found a solution)
    –> Boko Haram ( we are completely clueless)
    –> Corruption (AHHH… No hope here)

Nigeria is a tv station. Stay tuned.

14. Hazo says:

Hmmm….Nothing in life is certain until it happends.let join hand and wrestle power from them;bunch of Kleptomaniacs…

15. Omo Olorun says:

This really shows how frustrated people have become! We have been pushed to the war. I wish the guy goodluck if it will put an end to all these mess!

16. SonsOfTheMostHigh says:

Wow! Even though i keep telling moiself it’s a joke….buh really see all d weaponsOfDestruction he mentioned above and to fink Naija is dead when it comes to security….#i hold ma thoughts!

17. preety says:

He only googled abt all dis stuff! Internet came mak any one a genius by d click of ur mouse! He is jst bluffin nd dis won’t change anytin as our nation will only get worse neva berra!we all berra hustle hard

18. fm lape says:

An Empty threat frm a brilliant internet proud of u boi.

19. DeeKofo says:

BH gives warnings before they strike. A word is enough for the wise. The next line of action should be reformation in leadership and followership.

20. Kolawole Otepola Segun says:

That guy is a FRAUD, who ONLY read some stuff and just wants to feel IMPORTANT. He knows NOTHING about uraniun enrichment and delivery. He should just keep QUIET.

21. omodee says:

Hehehehe! Ds is really funny. Abeg time well and make sure they r hvn a sitting b4 u blow em up… Fuckers!

guy try reach me for my house make i direct you go there,that place is an assembly of criminals call me when you are raedy

23. blessing says:

D guy said dat d earlier we finalise dis geographic divorce, d better for us. I support him, let us divide into 5 geographical zones n everyone wil rest.

24. Hussain Alhassan Funtua says:

If the so called leaders of our dear country are not concern with what is currently happening in this country evry is possible. It will up badly 4 them.

25. #i believe in you says:

Hmm.. Abeg make sure they r all present. We will celebrate ur success and kindly make some for the fuel subsidy thieves too.

26. Deee says:

Instead of thinking of blowing up Abuja, what we all need is another mass action. This time against corrupt rulers. Arise my people!!! The time to stand up and be counted is now!!!

27. Khalid Bugaje says:

Rubbish i think this is all a plot by GEJ administration to take people’s mind off the Fuel subsidy Scandal but we will not Mr president publish your findings about the fuel subsidy scandal and stop with this cheap joke

28. Xianoxy says:

Oh boy! Dis guy get mind ooo! Am speechless and pls, my fellow nigerians, dont take dis as a joke! Cos boko haram started with somthn very fuy like dis. Guy i wont say anythn rather than do anythn dat wont affect innocent pple lyk me and others out there

29. olukaylomo says:

Hmmmmmmmm! All i kwno is this nation is going t???????????? be a better one soon

30. ola ola ola!!! says:

Honestly,I wish he was real

31. Nas says:

If the impact of the explosion will only be felt by the occupants of the house, he should please hasten his mission.

32. Olatunji Samuel says:

Please don’t tell us what you can do? Or what you think you know, do what is right and let us see that you are the messiah of the country. If you don’t do it, it mean you are not a Nigerian and you are just yapping… Act now and let us see that you are a hero

33. Mj says:

Its not a joke oo,d man is frustrated as like evry gud njan.wish him a success mission accompolished.

34. tracy says:

Is dis guy for real?????wonders will never seize to end in dis our country…….oboy go ahead I wish u all d best. Kill em all

35. Olatunji Samuel says:

Again, when you know say you fit throw the bomb, why you no do am make boko haram people dey fear you?

36. Toby says:

Man of Native God, u r an intelligent writer,u paint pictures wit words 4 only d wise t undstnd,its grt n d only tin i ask of u,is to make sure u r doing sth GREAT wit dis ur talent{BRAIN}.

37. Emmanuel says:

This guy sounds like he knows exactly what he’s doing! But my word to u is… I don’t think what u want to do can bring an end to what u want to bring to an end…

38. memedy says:

I blv in U,let’s sweep them off their feet. wish ur mission a 100% success…
    and if any one still blv this guy is bluffn, well I say berra watch out…
    Boko-haram-started like a dream
    militancy-an unending story
    kidnapping-season film
    THE MAN OF NATIVE GOD-is gon be an action film
    as in how e go take be..

39. Olatunji Samuel says:

Pls don’t feed us with Moin Moin and Eko… Naso Nigerians dey bluff… Let’s wait and see… If he can deer them… He should just sit at home jeje and be eating his/her garri jeje till GOD go answer him prayers or till e go beta…

40. duen says:

The really funny thing here is the people on here thinking that a nuclear attack will only take out the national assembly. 🙂 The guy the joke sha. We need this kinda fire burning in us to being about the change our country needs.

41. I.u zaki says:

Hahahaha…… Big joke of the week ( u can’t be serious) if BH excell in it mission that doesnt means that every1 will excell because the vigilanties are not asleep “na jst power fas power”

42. Dikanwa says:

dis lapdog jst nids attention…sure he’s gettin sm nw!

43. victor(4r shitta, s/l) says:

1st let me divine nigeria in my own world,this country (nigeria)is the spoil child of God, we are just too blessed with everything, when I say everything I mean we have everything that all the great country in don’t have in terms of resources but all this criminals in power will not let the country grow and the most painful thing is they are all above the law, where is bankole,gbenga daniel,alamashia,abiola,james ibori ati bebelo(etc) “ladugbo mi” na Papa God go bomb all of una, if this is not a joke bomb them all.

44. native man says:

Abeg 100% behind u if u really mean am

45. bookie says:

Joke or no joke, I tink ds guy has point! He his fustrated and so many other pple MEND started like that,so is boko haram now man of native God from lagos! Seriously if its true!hmmmm! And dat is its course I tink I Support it..d only prob is politician wil hijack it has dey did MEND n Boko Haram! But joke apart,aint NiAja pple,Naija Govt tired of ds show of shame and act !

46. stryker says:

We need to stand up for d right thing. Nigeria is slowly being milked dry,our future bleak while frustration is d bane of d day. We must eradicate corruption and best place to start is with ourselves b4 we go on to others. There’s need to stay calm and work stuff logically. Nothin is gained by violence if not chaos and anarchy.

47. sadiq says:

i would not say this is a lift from some SciMag! Even if it looks so!If this turns out to be true,OMG! It’s gon be a Rawlings Blast

48. Wise says:

Oh! This is funny at first but i do think this what many Nigerians should’ve thought of doing to end the corruption and injustice in this nation. The government of today is only making us live a miserable life and there’s no other way to help us out than to help ourselves because it’s even written in the bible that “Heaven help those who help themselves”. So, why sit down somewhere reading this post and think it’s a joke? It’s only for you gear yourself up to think of a better way to eliminate those thieves stealing our common wealth. You can’t just sit down and watch them impoverish us and say God will help us. *spits out* He’ll not!. I use this medium to commend the Man of Native God, for standing up to fight in the favour of Nigerians. If you get caught or killed along the line, I want you to know you died a brave man ‘cos it’s better to die a warrior than a coward(Nigerians) but if it’s a success, I would want to go for Aso Rock next! I wish you Goodluck!!!.

49. John Flaxtonbury says:

Thots are converted to words, words soon to action. I won’t be surprised if this bombin takes place b’cos people are goin crazy in this country’s situation.

50. The level of insecurity is deteriorating in my country. Blowing up the National Assembly will never solve our problem. There is absolute incapacity of governance by our leaders, with so many instances. Tell him to stop this mission and listen to the solution to the problems of Nigeria. The only way out is; Mass protest from every nook and crany of Nigeria, with high level of endurance. Remember we must need to gather food stuffs, for it may last one year. We must need brave leaders, this time not from Labour Congress. Bear in mind, that you may die, because they will kill in their desperation of power. It has happened in Libya, and now they are enjoying.

51. I wish this man success 2 finish his task within 1 week.

52. Kenn Iwuagwu says:

Man of native god is a graduate dat sale gala n lacasara around oshodi xpres,n he had bin using china phone,perhaps he jst got himsef nokia xpressmusic.

53. Dred says:

Wow! I read all d comments, laugh at some, had a second thought bout some; but for real, if dis guy is real to his words, I would gladly appreciate it. Nigerian’s are tired about all this season films we keep watching. In short, nigeria is a movie pls stay tune like one of my broda said.

54. Ahmadj says:

This is a serious matter ooo…Even if this guy is joking, i consider this a very big threat, because if a citizen could think of doing this to his legislative, then something will surely happen some day,Frustration at its apex… Akwai matsala.

55. adam says:

It might sound like joke to some people and it will sound serious to the wise once because when a hardship situation clamatize to a certain degree nobody can interpret what wil happen next. if he hard said it just to happen fun then think about many angree individuals out there do you know there mind? security wise is zero am advising you all to stop passing around national assembly ground, aso rock if you hear dis advice make u use zam well ooooo…. i don tel you my own

56. Ruby says:

He shud do it pls,I for one don’t care abt d lives of dose thieves after the national assembly aso rock,GEJ, and his family members should follow suit

57. mustafa says:

My friend please use ordinary missiles. Coz if u use a nuclear weapon it will destroy the whole of abuja

58. ekpalek ekpalek says:

I wish it was,nt a dream???

59. fat joe says:

Man of native am 100% bhind u

60. Dabs_Lants says:

Y not……
    Its about time we decide the way forward.
    If he wont, I will….
    Sm1 has to kill them all, the sooner we start the beta.
    Its all a mata of time….

61. Bernard says:

This man has watched too much star wars film….he is definitely not serious at all. just quoting all these types of millitary hardware does not qualify you for \a builder of nuclear weapons or even the capabilkity of enriching it….i think this is another faruk joker.

62. adave says:

Him try! Buh no be dey end of dey corruption for dis country.

63. Dj Me says:

Dude if. U hv got d mind and all dat it takes, go ahead guyz r wit u . Dat’s why I hate Boko Haram cos dey are’nt getting d right target…d Nass and d law makers shld be their real target if there must be change. Not really individually but in sum, I mean where the law making and ammendment are surposed to be taking place… Guy if u have got d gods go ahead u hv really gotten d real target point! Wen they are blown up, next law makers will never be jokers!!!

64. Divine God says:

From all indications,They are not ruling on our behalf.All the politician only have but one mission,looot until there is nothing left.It is now a daily looting.Nuclear weapon is the only solution,since they have all defied the law and law enforcements.

65. GERY says:

66. anthony onwordi says:

will wiping out the thieves in the dome end stealing???
    Lets face it. to teach a lesson and show how angry we are and how we are tempted to react, my man is good but this does not solve our problem. punitive measures good but corrective measures, better. pls think again and restrategise.

67. Simplyskecha says:

Er genius, u 4got to factor in d nuclear fallout impact on the environment after your warhead detonates… Oh, Right. You’ll be dead and your living relatives will all become genetically altered freaks…. Just saying…

68. colonel says:

Everything is a joke in Nigeria!
    Boko Haram,Umaru Dikko saga,Oteh vs Hembe,fight by Senators,Vessels n Airplanes disappearances,dead nigerians on d streets
    We’d soon laugh last whn its our turn
    Not my portion I guess?
    Then whose poeprtion is it?

69. Zakari says:

Is this guy high????

70. Nosa says:

Man of native God, God wil bless u. Pls bow it fast so others can learn lessons for it,I really wish it was real, U re good writer

71. issy says:

Lol…. Let’s continue to pray I believe that act will punish the innocent in that place, rather God can do a fishing out himself, this country is so tiring cos no better place here

72. Sarki says:

it has been clearly identified dat GEJ is d leada of all dis boko haram. now tryin 2 boko haram d nigran econmy 2geda wit all those useless arm of gvmnt.

73. Dan Gibson says:

Once you reach the desired weapons grade level, let me know – I will help you deliver the parcel in a manner that will archieve maximum effect! Its about time these chickens are roasted.

74. Mercilicious says:

Can’t believe Nigerians. Apart from the fact that I think he’s bluffing, the environmental impact will affect the country and not just those he intended the nuclear warhead for. All those showing support, have you stopped to ask yourselves why the world tries to stop ppl from creating nuclear weapons? Please surf the ‘net and find out what happened after Hiroshima. If we are yet to get Mr president’s asset declaration and nobody is forcing that, why are we complaining about ppl who are involved in corruption issues? Ending the looting begins from our nuclear(haha) family. If we want to get immediate results, let’s occupy again. It helped our nation b4 and might well work again.

75. Ajike Gold says:

Bros, wetin you dey wait for!

76. Ralphorb says:

Oh boy! This man dey vax and no be joke o! But I support him, maybe this will sanitize the curruption fumes in the country. Thank you the Man of Native God.

77. fred says:

Pls we urge to come out openly and develope our nuclear programme. If u ve d talent. Use it 4gud. Don’t be devil advocate. Leave vergency 4 God. @least tru u, we can become neclear enrich nation.

78. Nwa Jesus says:

I’d ve said dat we should all come 2geda but don’t u remba after all d noise 4 fuel subsidy dey called it off. We just need serious prayer and hope d either repent or die off one by one including d “babylooters” Oga nuclear weapon isn’t a joke oh! Don’t do something we ll all regret later. U could blow up d whole country with one war head. God help 9ja!

79. Oyekale says:

To stamp out corruption we need a attitudinal rebirth, it is not by any other means than a change of hearts and ways of life.

80. The guy dey Paraa

81. We nigeria must try our effort in building weapons.

82. Ibo says:

Man of Native God, curroption is everywhere in nigeria okey fta national assembly wl be state assembly latr ministries & schls, market squires, villages & families including ur veryself. Only Almighty God has de answer 2 nigerian’s curroption. Tink again.

83. Man of Native God, i hereby plea on behalf of all those livin g in Abuja; do not use nuclear weapons against them. many innocent people died in Hiroshima, and survivors were left deformed for life due to radioactivity. you’re knowledgeable, so i know that you understand what i’m saying; the effects of a nuclear weapon aren’t just felt in the immediate destruction it would cause, it leaves residue which would cause mutations in human DNA; pregnant women would give birth to deformed children, and it won’t just be suffered by one generation. As long as people remain in that area, their DNA will be affected, and once DNA is changed, it remains so.
    A viable alternative is a guided missile. You could fire that from anywhere in the world and hit your target. During the war (Biaffra), these things were produced here and used successfuly. A hellfire missile is a good option, but it’s rather ‘specific’ and there might be survivors, and you’d have to launch it from an aircraft anyway, and you might be shot down. so, kindly come up with something that can hit them from your base in Lagos without collateral damage, because you really wouldn’t want fellow masses who’re suffering to die with them, or would you?

84. bashful says:

One day!we go hav solution 4 our problems inshah Allah.1 day…

85. hara says:

Lolzzz,if u blow it up they will use ur money n build it up in d next 2months hahahahhahhh

86. jideonwo chinyere says:

The truth is,I don’t blame the man,he is speaking his mind&saying what is paining him.the is high rate of anger&frustration in nigeria.if d resouces of dis country re nt visible,it would ve been good bt dis country is so blessed But has nothing to offer.

87. ekene uche says:

To say the least,this article ought not to have been published,its too emotional and dramatic. To begin with,what does the guy think a weapon of mass destruction is? A toy? I bet he’s read too many novels or watched a lot of series.
    You intend to drop it on the Natl Assembly? Is everyone there corrupt or the innocent few we have there are collateral damage? Its pple like you that are the problem with this country,not a single thought before acting,you just go in shooting blindly,without a care!
    I don’t doubt you could have the so called plutonium-239,but I wonder how you are protecting urself from the radiation it emits,forget what u see on the movies o! Radiation exposure is the worst thing that can happen to an individual!!!
    Till today,its often said that America regrets what ever happened @ hiroshima and Nagazaki during WW2,and the effect of the bomb still resonates till today(caused by radiation fallout)
    I guess this doesn’t matter dude abi? Ur quest to kill em all has closed ur eyes to all of this,God’s mercy on you
    Like I said,we give credence and audience to things we shouldn’t,but I guess talk is free and cheap!

88. jack bauer says: