If Men Don’t Cheat On Their Wives…… by @sagaysagay
There is no gainsaying that no woman wants her man to cheat on her. No lady wants to share the res with another lady (ladies), hence the popular Yoruba saying, orisa je n pe meji obirin o de’nu. Literally put, it means “No woman (or a girl or babe, as the case may be) will genuinely wish for her husband/man to have another wife/babe.”
I had some thinking on this issue and I came to the conclusion that the world will perhaps will be worse for it if all men are faithful to their wives or girlfriends. It may sound crazy but ladies should put aside their personal feelings for the greater good of all – isn’t that what the concept of utilitarianism teaches?
Below are some of the reasons why I so hold:
A visit to any eatery today will make you realize that an average man is visiting with a woman who is neither his wife nor his “only” girlfriend. Eateries employ thousands of Nigerians, and I’m sure more than 70% of their sales will disappear if some old-shameless-60-year-olds don’t take some sweet 16’s there. Can you imagine the number of jobs that would be lost if men become miraculously faithful overnight?
2. GSM Companies & Recharge Card
Of the truth be told, how many men can talk for one hour non-stop on the phone if the person on the other line is not a dazzling (not always though) babe with some benefits attached or in the least, with some anticipated benefits? How many men can send 15 text messages in 5 minutes if the recipient is not a babe?
4. Comedians & Showbiz – Who will attend Night of a thousand laughs? Is it not concubines that men “carry” there? Do you really think those men who attend enjoy the shows? These days, they organize shows and tickest for a table sell for as high as 500k, you think a man will take the real madam there?!
Basketmouth would be somewhere wasting away, just because women don’t want their men to cheat? Hell no! If for nothing else, let all women consider Basket, let cheating go on!
5. What will be the essence of val. All those cakes and gifts, who shall they be delivered to? some people’s lives depend on money made from all these. Dont be selfish babes! Let your men cheat…
6. Silverbird Galleria will close down!
Do you think an average man will watch a movie with 3k when he could easily buy a N150 CD to achieve the same aim?
7. Blackberry services. How many husbands use it to chat with their wives? Is it not because of the concubines and several babes?
8. What will Psychiatrists be doing. There will be no wife who has gone gaga because her husband is dating an 18 year old. Won’t Psychiatrists be sent out of business?
9. Doctors whose practice thrive on abortion may become armed robbers overnight if they don’t have fetuses to remove.
All these people will take to crime if they are nice people. If they are wicked, they join Boko haram or Niger Delta Militants.
Even all the wives at home work in all these places! You wanna push yourself out of job just because your man is cheating on you?
Let the cheating go on!!!