An Urgent Letter To President Jonathan

Published:22 May, 2012

An Urgent Letter To President Jonathan

Dear President Jonathan,

Those who know how to “blow” to much English will say that “a desperate situation calls for a desperate solution.” I heard the news that you were in Udi to attend a funeral mass in honour of the late mother of Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State. While speaking at the funeral event, you flew off at a tangent and confessed that “something must have gone wrong along the line from 1914 when the Southern and Northern Protectorates were amalgamated till date.” You further explained as follows: “When you look at the 1914 amalgamation of the Southern and Northern Protectorates, and between the period Nigeria got independence in 1960 and the time I was sworn-in as President, you will agree with me that I am not the problem of Nigeria. I have just stayed two years and the problems have been there before me.”

Dear President, I must salute your sense of history. At the same time, I need to point out to you that as I read about your submission at Udi town, I was so much awestruck by your confession that you could have knocked me down with a feather! All along, we had always known that something is terribly wrong with Nigeria; that Nigeria is like an ocean-going, titanic vessel that has run out of steam and combustion and, thus, stranded mid-stream; a mere artificial creation existing only in the imagination of those who partake in bleeding it dry – and this pack includes, Sir, all of you who crave for perpetual asylum at Aso Rock, Abuja as well as in all the Government Houses at the various state capitals in the country. Yes, you needed not to belabour us with a grave-side chronicle of our illegitimate past, for to do so would only amount to teaching one’s grandmother how to suck eggs.

More importantly, Mr. President, most Nigerians had always believed that you are not the problem. If anything, you were supposed to be the solution; at least, that was what you made us to believe when you courted our votes and electoral mandate. Remember that your familiar sing-song, “A breath of fresh air!” You knew quite well, at that time, that Nigeria’s problems existed right from the days of “John the Baptist.” Yet, you came up and promised us “fresh air.” And by that, we understood it to mean a promise of change, of transformation and a radical departure from our ugly heritage. Dear President, as I listen to you now, the tone of your utterances readily reminds me of the story of my kinsman, Mazi Ogbundife, who once visited a local palm wine joint. After he had saturated his bowels with a generous dose of the white liquor, he staggered his way home. On getting to his house and sighting his wife, he forgot her name and called her “John Bull.”

In your funeral oration, you submitted that “I have just stayed two years and the problems have been there before me.” Sir, must you “occupy” Aso Rock until the grass grows under your feet before something remedial happens. Could it be that this is your own subtle way of saying that you would need an eight-year tenure before you can begin to scratch the surface of the country’s problems. Dear President, to concede to you that you are not the problem is, indeed, to become unduly charitable to you. The sad truth is this: by the logic of your governance style, you have burdened us with more problems than we could ever have fathomed. I will respectfully paint a few scenarios for you.

While you were campaigning for electoral votes, you declared to us that your administration will maintain zero-tolerance for corruption. But as it stands today, official corruption (under your very tenure) has not only grown worse, but has gone to hell in a hand-basket. Just take a second glimpse at your own copies of the various probe reports piled up over the period and then tell me what you see. Under your very nose, political office holders- and top civil servants alike – run amok in a looting spree, almost like death-prone cultists whose chances of survival crucially depend on how much they are able to steal.

Today, there is practically no sector of the economy, no agency or institution of government, and no public service official presiding over public funds that you will probe and not be confronted with a cankerworm of horrifying corruption. The situation has become so messy that public officials – elected or appointed – are no longer contented with just stealing from the public purse. Now, they take the cash as well as carry the purse! In the face of such unbridled criminality in government, what has been your clear response, Mr. President? Playing the ostrich! Your Justice Minister, recently, has come out to say that you would require more “forensic evidence.” Haba Presidoo!!! You and I know quite well that one does not require a Chinese torch-light to see that what is perching on his scrotum is an injurious tse-tse fly.

You equally talked merrily during your campaigns about your readiness to tackle oppressive poverty in the land and to feed us with the “sacramental” dividends of democracy. We had always radiated optimism that you will grant us respite from our travails as a people and transform our lives positively. But ever since you got to that “Rock” and they gave you that big book and you swore, “so help me God,” all we have been getting are a cocktail of ceaseless increments – fuel, electricity, tuition, etc. As if that is not enough, you have developed passion for incurring loans with such promiscuous voracity and, in the process, piling up huge debts that sooner or later will become a millstone round our neck; one that would, assuredly, force us into bondage and expose us to another round of harassment and exploitation by your predatory foreign lenders. Still, with all the borrowings being incurred on our behalf, we can hardly pinpoint any significant improvement in our living conditions: the road networks still defy navigability, public health-care is largely ineffectual, the educational system is cadaverous, and power supply is chronically convulsive. In certain cases, the delivery of these “public goods” has not only stagnated, but has become even worse than you met them.

At the moment, most Nigerians are still trapped in the poverty cobweb that they now can hardly muster any hope of possible redemption. When you set out to mobilize these indigent compatriots to come and grace your rallies in those gigantic stadia during your campaigns, we felt you already knew that their plight was so wretched that they neither have a pot to piss in nor two pennies to rub together. How do you think they will feel, Mr. President, when they now see you point a defeatist finger in the direction of godforsaken Lord Lugard as the source of their problems?

In the area of addressing the country’s security challenges, you – Mr. President – have also been as disappointing as wet gunpowder. You were the one who openly confessed that Boko Haram had infiltrated your government. You hinted that some of your lieutenants and public officials were covertly sympathetic to Boko Haram. A few of them have equally been fingered for their culpability in the fuel subsidy scam. Ironically, when Nigerians guessed that you were going to sieve the wheat from the chaff, you beat a hasty retreat and announced that you had no plans to reshuffle your cabinet. Having appropriated, unprecedentedly, a staggering amount of almost N1 trillion for security in the 2012 budget, Nigerians as yet do not know who they are fighting against. When your National Security Adviser, NSA, volunteered to offer some clue, you hurriedly interjected by claiming that “he has been misquoted; impliedly, that Nigerians were too amateurish and unenlightened to correctly decode the deep parable of an orally-diabetic General!

Your pledge, dear Jonathan, to always conform to the dictates of the rule of law has become highly suspect. When the National Judicial Commission, NJC, recommended the removal of Justice Ayo Salami of the Federal Court of Appeal, you not only removed him but did so with the speed of a ram and the blindness of a millipede. Few months afterwards, the same NJC, after realizing – like the proverbial prodigal son – that it had erred, had reversed itself and recommended the reinstatement of Justice Salami. Ever since, you – Mr. President – have feigned indifference and have had to carry on as if you are awaiting the delayed arrival of a “Prophet of the Most High” to come and interpret the second recommendation to you.

In conclusion, Mr. President, we will pretend to believe that you were misquoted at Udi just like the way you claimed Azazi had been misquoted. Nevertheless, it bears repeating – even if for the umpteenth time – that no administration or political regime ever succeeds on the pretext that it can make an omelette without breaking eggs. We cannot successfully transform as a nation when you appear to be seized by a desire not to offend those army of looters milling around in government circles. Neither can your lamentations about our amalgamation hold any water as long as you equally continue to ignore – and to frustrate – the legitimate agitation by Nigerians for a restructuring of the country along the lines of a truly federalist state.

Finally, if you must stand the chance of making any meaningful headway in the arduous task of pulling our chestnut out of the fire, you must resolve to assume – and to be seen to have assumed – the driver’s seat in piloting the country’s ship of statecraft, and to also realize that as the president, the buck stops at your table. In the end, Nigerians will not remember you as the President who reminded them of their ugly past and the source of their problem, but as one who took bold and courageous steps to secure their liberation.

Ugochukwu Ogubuariri

61 thoughts on “An Urgent Letter To President Jonathan”

1. sani john usara says:

What a pity.when your own makes a mistake they say misquoat but when its someone else like buhari, they say he is over heatting the populace.That’s naija for u

2. Abdul says:

Nice peace!

3. Abdul says:

Nice piece! Gej is sofer the most clueless president we ever hard in Nigeria. Fresh Air indeed

4. Bukkie says:

He’s an achiever, his budget for aso rock speaks volume of his achievement in d last one yr. He’s indeed a shame to civilian as he profess to be

5. Haruna says:

How on earth can a person who vied for Presidency lack even an ounce of shame to address citizens in this way. Most of the people there most likely voted for him and he’s giving them a lecture about not being part of the cause! I want to believe that GEJ is smarter than that but he seems adamant in proving me wrong. Mr President have you forgotten? You told us that you are the best man to solve these issues, nothwithstanding our history. Instead you fart all over the place and are suffocating us with polluted-pungent air.

6. fradomlove says:

Our problems are many and deep rooted,to save Nigeria from this sorry state we plunged ourself..the first thing to do is to have an independent national assembly that is able and ready to act as check and put the executive (the President) on his toes.. suspension of salami,single handed increament of subsidy payment,lack of will to prosecute his indicted party men on subsidy and other probes are all impeachment offences.. what i am trying to say is that our number one enemy is not Jonathan but David Mark.H

7. ola says:

this is time bomb, all d affected persons should make correction where neccessary.

8. tin says:

9. Abdulrahman ABIODUN says:

This guy is on point,d article is hot like fire.The story of Gej is like a company dt is going under and d shareholder decided to change d MD.after getting to d positn of authority, d newly elected chief executive started telling d shareholder abt how the company has been badly ran,d genesis of d problem and dt d liability of such company is more than d asset,d funny thing is dt d MD continue to enjoy d benefit(asset) of being d MD bt not ready to solve d problem(liability) if u are the shareholder what wil u do?

10. Muhammad musa says:

If anyone has any doubt about Mr. President being controlled from the shadow, one should better have a rethink. Nothing is as clueless as a puppet.

11. Stanley Nwaokike says:

El-Rufai Nasiru, when u are right i will not fail to give a thumb up. We are sufforcating in fresh air. Thank u for speaking for us.

12. Kabir says:

I had to say dis not because of interest in Naija or GEJ,bt bcos i was impressed wt d piece.
    Summarily,GEJ is just another impossibility.even if u cant give what u dont have,make effort to give it a shot.being empty and remaining empty is depressingly annoying!in ds coumtry,pple depend on generator,private borehole,private sch,maiguard,private business…..govt is not existing!

13. Ibrahim says:

I hope he got d letter. Though, expect neither reply nor understanding. What jonathan was trying to tell us at Udi was as simple as ‘amalgamation’ was wrong, as such the solution is ‘disintegration’ period! What a dull president!

14. ibrahim sulaiman says:

This piece is enough food&drink for thought

15. Al-Qasim Aliy says:

“Truth is trust, falehood is a breach of trust” per Abubakr Sadiq (R.A). Sir U have said it all. May God grant u more courage to always point out the truth.

16. Jaafar says:

What a shame 4 the one so called president, can’t u use your common sense to think 4 the solutions to the problems of our dear nation Nigeria.

17. Mariam Zuyeali says:

It is only God that we are counting on. Gej God pass you. It is not by force 2 b president o. Since 9ja’s prob has been existing b4 his time, and he is not interestd in trying 2 help, he can resign. Any way, “God day” na him be poor man prayer.

18. Bilyaminu Abubakar says:

How I wish Nigeria as a Nation can choose to play, pulse, fast forward and or rewind her life just the way we do with most of our Electronics gadgets…. I would have choose to either Rewind to a tenure which was more concerned with the plight of its masses and Pulse, Or rather, Fast forward this present tenure and NEVER to Play it again.

19. emmmmmyyyyyy says:

Disintegration oh yea! That will solve the problem of boko-haram. The hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob.

20. Biggy says:

Never read a piece so blunt in a long time.GOD bless u my broda.

21. Abdul S Garko says:

Hmmmmm very nice piece ofcourse bt what do u expect frm a person dat dnt hv a shoe while his mates busy trading hides n skin with england n italy at dat tym.

22. liver says:

GEJ was an error of presidential candidate, May Nigeria never see or experience his type again. He added to the pains of Nigerian while his kinsmen are stealing massively.

23. emeka says:

Myopic thinking Nigerians are just talking about disintegration,do they think if it happens nigeria will be divided into only 2 parts?no nigeria will be divided into more than 6 parts,so is left for you figure out where you will finally belong to in the long run,if u think is the final solution to nigeria’s problem then you are yet to face the real problem…

24. Babarash says:

Nice piece. Guys, my problem with us all is plenty of talk n kom twenty15 he will b re-elected.what do we as a people do to stop them?

25. Mikha'il says:

You said Jonathan should wake up. Well i know how someone has never been sleeping should wake up. he has nothing to offer but to bastardize the country more, he that failed to manage his home can not manage over 150 million Nigerian. My advice for him is that he should just take a bold step and vacate aso rock.

26. Mikha'il says:

You said Jonathan should wake up. Well i don’t know how someone that has never been sleeping should wake up. he has nothing to offer but to bastardize the country more, he that failed to manage his home can not manage over 150 million Nigerian. My advice for him is that he should just take a bold step and vacate aso rock.

27. Abdullahi Abubakar says:

God bless the writer of this article.

28. abbey says:

They soon come out to campaign for 2015 elections. should GEJ make up his mind to contest for 2015 election, would you ever encourage him to do so or even vote for him. My advise therefore to all Nigerian is leave sentiment aside be it ethnic or religion, and vote for the right person that will better the life of people in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

29. abbey says:

They will soon come out to campaign for 2015 elections. should GEJ make up his mind to contest for 2015 election, would you ever encourage him to do so or even vote for him. My advise therefore to all Nigerian is leave sentiment aside be it ethnic or religion, and vote for the right person that will better the life of people in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

30. ibn Ja'afar says:

Gej, I wonder how u manage to mek ur students understand ur lectures at d tym when u a lecturer! Did u ever think of solving problem thru conductin a gud research? As a lecturer; u shuld hav supervised so many proposal aiming in solving problems, y can’t u apply such knowledge if at all u hav it in try to reduce som of our dear nation issues lik poverty, insecurity, unemployment, power, corruption etc!!! Gej u are a disappointment to us!!! God help our nation wiz visionary leaders lik GMB, El-Rufa’I, Fashola, Oshomhole, Rochas etc

31. LINDA MESA says:

Good Day,
    My Name Is Linda Mesa I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Christan Loan Officer,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.James Ben Of Cherish Microfundings Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $31000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my son,and my son (Kenneth) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with his hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 2.5%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Potter Mark Feel free to email him at his via Email: ” and you will be free from scams

This is an Organization formed to help people in need,
    such as financial help.
    There are various needs in our life which cannot be postponed,
    whether it’s your home renovation, wedding in your family,
    education expenses, business expansion, holiday plans and so on.
    Whatever be the occasion, CREDIT UNION LOAN SETUP FIRM are ready to help
    The loan procedure is simple, minimal documentation and loan processing time is really fast!

….Loan up to $1,000,000.00
    ….Attractive Interest Rate & Processing charges
    ….Easy documentation
    ….Speedy loan processing
    … No security/collateral required.
    ….Flexible repayment options
    ….Part Payment Option upto 25% of principle outstanding in a year*
    ….Personalized and professional service.

PREFIX {MR.,MRS.,MiSS.,DR.,etc.}
    1)YOUR NAME……………….
    2)YOUR COUNTRY…………….
    5)PHONE NUMBER…………….
    6)MONTHLY INCOME…………..
    8)PURPOSE OF LOAN………….
    9)LOAN REQUEST…………….
    11)LOAN DURATION…………..

Payment by bank certified check ( 9 days )
    Payment by bank to bank transfer (48 hours )
    Payment by western union money transfer
    payment by money gram.

Interested Persons Are To Get Back To Us Through This address…..
    OFFICE ADDRESS……Bryan Shaw (North and South) London SW1A 2TT

33. JULIA says:

I AM JULIA BRANDON from NEW YORK IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA , my house was burnt down by linkage in the gas in my kitchen , i

have been homeless ever since this great crises , till my sister directed me to [HOLY TRINITY CHURCH LOAN FINANCE FIRM] .I

have tried to get a loan from different loan firm , but they keep ripping me off my hard earn money and keep asking of one

fee to another , , i then have no option than to apply for the loan of 100 00usd from HOLY TRINITY CHURCH LOAN FINANCE FIRM
    Can you believe that when i contacted REV KEN WALKER C.E.O of HOLY TRINITY CHURCH LOAN FINANCE FIRM to my greatest surprise,
    my loan was approved and granted without any form of collateral for just 1.4% interest rate.
    my loan was approved and transfer into my bank account.

i will advise everyone out there that need is in financial crises and that is in need of loan to apply to contact HOLY

TRINITY CHURCH LOAN FINANCE FIRM , here is their email address————-[]

Am happy now, am no longer homeless, they gave me my loan of 100 000usd, just 35minutes after i applied in their loan

firm, . they are really a honest and legit loan firm.

34. GRACE says:

HEAD OFFICE 14 Orchard ,Street, Bristol, BS1 5EH united kingdom
    Firstly you are welcomed to QUALITY SERVICES LOAN FIRM,
    our obligation is helping those who are in financial crises ,
    In order for them to meet with the demands of living.
    QUALITY SERVICES LOAN FIRM is a legitimate
    and well known British approved loan lending company based in London,
    united kingdom. We give out loans at 1.2% interest rate;
    our minimum offer is $1000USD.
    we offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating houses and institutions,
    debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits.
    We are international loan firm and Lenders that has offered Loans to various individual and firms in
    Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world.
    Our loans are well insured,processing speed very high and maximum security is our priority.

Interested person should please fill our application form

(1) NAME:………………………….
    (2) CONTACT ADDRESS:………………..
    (4) LOAN DURATION:………………….
    (5) PURPOSE OF LOAN:………………..
    (6) GENDER:………………………..
    (8) COUNTRY:……………………….
    (10) OCCUPATION:……………………
    (11) EMAIL ADDRESS:…………………
    (12) CITY:…………………………
    (13) BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE:…………..
    (14) NEXT OF KIN:…………………..
    (15) MARITAL STATUS:………………..

contact us via email—-[]

We all need funds sometimes very urgently, even though we are
    getting a handsome salary or doing very well in business
    because some unexpected expenses. If you are experiencing
    a hard blow of bad luck, don’t loose hope
    FINANCIAL CAPITAL LOAN FIRM are here to help you.
    Available Loans
    Your NAME……………….
    Your COUNTRY…………….
    Your OCCUPATION………….
    Home/office number…………….
    Home/office ADDRESS…………………
    LOAN REQUEST…………….

Payment by bank to bank transfer
    Payment by western union/Money gram

If you are interested in obtaining loan from
    to us through this email address below—
    ( ) and
    be sure of loan in 48hrs.

36. REV KEN says:

Welcome to HOLY TRINITY CHURCH LOAN FINANCE FIRM, This is a vibrant Christian ministry loan firm
    in the heart of London formed to help individuals who are in need of financial crises
    and help them achieve their goals in life.

We are international Christian loan firm and Lenders that has offered
    Loans to various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and
    other parts of the world.

if you are really in need of a loan, just let me know ,
    we offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have
    intentions of renovating houses and institutions,
    debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business
    outfits.our obligation is
    helping the needy to gain financial stability in order to meet with
    the demands of living.

We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000.Our loans
    are well insured and maximum security is our priority,at an interest
    of 2% rate.

Kindly contact us for urgent loan for instant approval.

Attention Please,
    Are you financially stranded? Do you pass through sleepless nights due to lack of adeuate funds?Do you need an urgent loan to upset your bills ?If yes
    We at morisonhowellloanfirm are a financial agency whose commitment is provision of long term, medium and short term loans to individuals@ an interest rate of 3%interest rate
    we offer loans to individuals who are willing to settle thier bills ansd also start up buisnesses and as well as expanciate thier buisness plan
    we at MORISONHOWELLLANFIRM are commmited to to providing varieties of loans ranging from:

1 )Home loan

2)Car loan

3)Buisness loan

4)Settlement of bills loans

5)General loan plans

Note:please if you are interested in any of our loan
    plans please be free to contact us via our email address
    which is stated bellow:

Marital status:_______________________
    Contact Address:______________________
    City/Zip code:________________________
    Date of Birth:________________________
    Amount Needed as Loan:_______________
    Loan Duration:________________________
    Monthly Income:______________________
    Purpose for Loan:_____________________
    Valid Phone No:_______________________
    Have you Applied for a Loan on the Internet

Please if you are delighted and interested in our financial offer, Do
    not Hesitate to contact us if urgently in need of our service as you
    will be required To furnish us with the following details to commence
    with the process of Your loan sum us today
    Best Regard
    Mr Morison howell/ceo

38. DR SMITH KEN says:

EMAIL-Via- e-mail []
    Good day everyone,

I will like you to get back to me with the Amount and Duration you intend to get as Loan so that i can send you the Loan Terms and Conditions.

Thanks for responding to my Financial Offer… By way of introduction, I am Mr Smith Ken. A Private Money Lender with over (14) Fourteen Years of Business experience. I offer Loans with a capital base between a minimum amount of $1,000.00 and a maximum amount of $20,000,000.00 US Dollars, open to Individuals, Firms and Corporate Bodies regardless of their Marital Status, Sex, Religion, and LOCATION but must have a legal means of repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, AND MUST BE TRUST WORTHY.

Find below is an APPLICATION FORM which you are expected to complete and get back to me so I can prepare your Loan terms and repayment schedule for the stated amount which must be within the amount of $5,000.00 to $10,000,000.00 Via- e-mail []

* Name Of Applicant: ……………….. …..
    * Address: Of Applicant: ……………………..
    * City: ………………………… ………….
    * State: ………………………… ……….
    * Country: ………………………… ………
    * Gender: ………………………… …….
    * Marital Status: ………………………….
    * Age: …………………….. ………….
    * Occupation: ………………. …………………
    * Income Rate: ………………………… ………
    * Tel:…………………….. …………….
    * Mobile: ………………….. ……………….
    * Amount/Money Requested: …………………………
    * Loan Duration: ……………….. ……………….

* Place Of work: ……………………. …………
    * Company Name: ………………………… …………
    * Address: …………………. ………………. …………
    * Contact Phone Number: ………………….. ……. …………
    * Via- e-mail []
    * Webs site. []
    ============================== ===================
    DR .SMITH KEN is a trademark of AIB Group (UK) P.V.T.
    incorporated in united kingdom. Registered Office: 4 Queen’s Square,
    Belfast, BT1 3DJ. our Registered Number is NI 18800.

39. cliff munroe says:

Do you need an urgent loan to solve your financial problems??? Or do you want to start up a new business??? Or do you want to pay your bills??? Send us email via

40. Randyscott says:

From: islanmic financial To: monical248loanfirm Date: jun 27 Subj: Re:
    I got your email, i will be able to lend you any
    amount of money you
    need, if only you agree on my terms and
    conditions, 3% interest rate
    per year, i want you to fill all the loan application form, so that I
    can send down my terms and condition to you, the
    loan application form
    We give out loan with minimum amount of $5000
    and a maximum loan
    amount of $50,000,000.00. LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name:………
    Middle name:………
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):……..
    Marital status:……… Total Amount Needed:………
    Time Duration:………
    Zip/postal code:……… Country:………
    Monthly Income:………
    Which site did you here about us………. As soon as the borrower’s
    information are filled
    and returned, then
    the loan terms and conditions will be prepared and
    sent to you Asap.
    I awaits your next email.
    Regards, Mr Scott
    Email us at us at our via email address at {}

41. It’s rather a very useful bit of info. I am just joyful that you just distributed this helpful information and facts around. You need to stop us educated in this way. Thanks for expressing.

42. HELLO

Ways to make money, people around the world are different, some work and some do work with a lot of money … on our research, we found that the total number of people who work hard to earn some money, then 95%, and only 5% of the work less and earn a lot of money … What’s it like to be a part of 5%? Invest with only $ 100 today and make $ 2,000 for 5 days only 120 hours. We are the most reliable program in the world, and we guarantee you 100% profit. Our online for a period of three years. All the investors who became our clients are satisfied and rich.connect us now via;

43. Mrs Waiter Kerter,

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $85,000.00USD some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never know they where fraud until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to four lender’s that scammed me the sum of $32,000.00USD and i though that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Mr. Garrett Lugard the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of 1.5 Million Dollars At 3% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a company Mr.Mixa Paul loan Company,Email Where he obtained the loan of($1.1 million Dollars) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $180,000.00USD after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 4hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 4hours my loan of $85,000.00 Dollars was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT MR MIXA PAUL LOAN COMPANY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And tell them, i Mrs Waiter Kerter,referred you to them and your wish will be fulfilled…

Mrs Waiter Kerter

44. Good day Every One.
    I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Mrs Verina Cynthia by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mrs Loveth Smith for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $4,200 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again but A Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000 Dollars by this great Company (LOVETH LOAN COMPANY} managed by Mrs Loveth Smith.If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via( ) And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to the world also if not for Mrs Loveth Smith I can’t imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone to help me thank Mrs Loveth Smith and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.

Mrs Verina Cynthia

45. loan says:

Hello Good Day,
    Do you need a loan to clear your Investment, House, Finance, Cars, School Bills? If yes, we are christains and thats why we

are here to render you help to clear any kind of Bills. So kindly email us; ( (
    Loan Request ……….
    Loan Duration ………
    Amount Needed …..
    Name ……….
    Sex ……….
    Occupation ……….
    Marital Status ………
    Country ……….
    Address ……….
    Phone ……….
    Monthly Income ……

46. My Name Is Mrs Waiter Kerter, From USA, An X-Scam Victim and how i get back on my feet and be a personal business owner with cars and landed properties…. This is to announce to the general public about a legitimate lender online.

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $85,000.00USD some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never know they where fraud until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to four lender’s that scammed me the sum of $32,000.00USD and i though that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Mr. Garrett Lugard the general manager of Cotsat and cotsat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of 1.5 Million Dollars At 3% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a company Mrs.Lauren Phelps loan Company,Email Where he obtained the loan of($1.1 million Dollars) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $180,000.00USD after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 4hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 4hours my loan of $85,000.00 Dollars was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT MRS LAUREN PHELPS LOAN COMPANY IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. And tell them, i Mrs Waiter Kerter,referred you to them and your wish will be fulfilled…

Mrs Waiter Kerter

47. LOAN says:

This is to inform you that Trusted Financial Services is Granting loan facilities to everyone at three percent interest rate per annum. If you are interested in getting a loan from our company, reply this email: with the below information:
    Phone number—
    Trusted Financial Services

48. LOAN says:

we give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Investor loan etc.we offer loan to every individauls, firms, and company that are in need of financial assistance in a low interest rate of 3%. email us at

49. LOAN says:

We are registered and approved Investment Loan and Finance Company to offer loan for local and international business and investment funding. We offer financial loan from Three thousand United states dollar(INR3,000:00 usd) to Five hundred thousand dollars (INR500,000:00 usd) email us now at:

50. Charlie says:

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

51. STEVEN says:

You all should stop lying on this forum for the sake of God almighty in heaven and please do know that whatsoever thing you do on earth shall be
    reviewed on the last day , i see to many fake lenders and fake God forsaking testifiers on here without been told stating in there messages and
    testimonies to be in UNITED KINGDOMS WHILE THERE LOCATION SAYS they wrote from UNITED STATES OR JAPAN… Now tell me how come
    about this if this is not a typical activity of SCAM ARTISTE… I got scameed by one of this scam artiste with the sum of $ 3100 usd and got several
    promises to get loan from them but all to no avail but it was God who directed me to check my spam message and i got an advert on loan from THE
    HENRY WOOD LOAN SERVICE and i reluctantly applied but God showed up and i got my loan , please everyone on this forum , this is real , i have
    really passed through hell in the hands of this fake scam lenders but God has changed my situation. please and please for the sake of God if you need
    a loan without the fears of headaches or heartaches , please do contact the HENRYWOOD LOAN COMPANY TODAY ON THIS ADDRESS : and i believe that you shall put on a good smile just like me too

52. James Bryan says:

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

First Information Needed From You:

(1)Full Names:
    (2)Amount Needed as Loan:
    (3)Phone Number:
    (7)Monthly Income:
    (8)Marital Status:
    (10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded
    for quick processing.

Mr James

Head office==912 Coeur D Alene Avenue venice, CA 90291.united kingdom
    This is a Christian and a charitable loan Organization formed to help
    people in need of help and such as financial help.
    So are you are going through financial difficulty ?
    Or you are in any financial mess?
    We give out loans from the range of $1,000 to $90,000,000 USD,at 2.0%
    interest rate Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our
    priority,ST MARK LOAN FIRM is a legitimate and well known
    British approved loan lending company.
    PREFIX {MR.,MRS.,MiSS.,DR.,etc.}

If you are interested to obtain a loan from this loan firm
    kindly fill the application form and reply us back through our Email:
    Thanks and Regards

54. My name Luis Rodriguez, i am from California USA, married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed
    my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr.Albert Escobedo By Email , they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

55. David Cruz says:

Hello My Dear,
    i am David Cruz from Los Angele’s in United State of America am testifying of a company that have human feeling and God fearing person, who i meet in yahoo answer in not less than 48 hours ,i was looking for a private Loan company where i can get a loan of about 590,000us dollars .so i saw someone testifying for a company that give her a loan of about 590,000us dollars within 24 banking hours’ Then i contact the company because i don’t believe in testimony, so i just say let me try if the company can help out of my financial problem, Mr.Bruce Brandon mail me and he said i should fill the form that was send to me that will enable them proceed on the loan immediately and i did and i follow all the process with they give me , so to my greatest surprise the loan was transfer to my bank account not less than 24 hour. I don’t know the kind of financial problem that you are having or you are have a dream of having your own house. this is the company that can make your dream come true email them today at ( ) and you will be happy as i am today

56. Hello Every One,
    My Name is Mrs Barbara Arnold, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr Bruce Brandon who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $55,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr.Bruce Brandon and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via ( ) and i want you all to pray for this man for me

57. What an incredible story in my life, I am Mrs Sidney ,currently living in New York City, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation. Last two months i needed to refinance and pay my bills and some others serious debt. I was looking for a loan of $ 650,000.00 USD then I apply for a loan in one of the on-line loan company where i was scam about $3,800,00 usd in lending in the UK, but when I put the complain my good friend told me that the only place to get a loan on-line is MARY LOAN FIRM the company is 100% guarantee that if I apply in a business loan I am to get the loan without any delay in the transaction, so i did, with a great fear in my heart not to loose money for the second time. My brothers and sister i want to let you know that there are still good people in the world we can trust and have faith on. With the advice of my friend in which I ask the company for a loan last week and to my greatest surprise i just got my loan yesterday. My hope and trust was all gone but now i new there are real loan firm we can trust. Am using this opportunity to inform you all that if you are in need of a loan, do not go else where so sick for a loan. i have found a real loan lender that can help you because he told me that the success of the societies is his pride i want you to sick for a loan in MARY LOAN FIRM. Here are the company email: And i promise you that your life will never remain the same again,
    I will be waiting to hear your own testimony.

Mrs Wilecia Berbana

58. Mr.Melody says:

I am Mr.Melody. a legitimate & accredited Loan lender . We render out good loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Home Loan,Student Loan, Business Loan, Investor loan, Car Loan, Debt Consolidation.Get back to us if interested on the details below:CONTACT: Mr.Melody Please note: Our minimum loan sum is $5,000 Dollars Up-wards, Loans application can be granted same week and it is 100% free (Risk).

Best today for an instant loan Thanks.

59. Elvin Morrison says:

Attn: Loan Offer Apply Now

******************** ******************

I am Elvin Morrison, a Private Money Lender do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. I give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email:

60. Harley Poul says:

Hello Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Harley, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL :

Do you have a bad credit?
    Do you need money to pay bills?
    Do you need to start up a new business?
    Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
    Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don’t know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,
    personal loans[secure and unsecured]
    business loans[secure and unsecured]
    combination loans
    students loans
    consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
    2. Contact Address:…………………..
    3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
    4. Duration of the Loan……………….
    5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..

Best Regards,