JAY Z, SATANISM, THE END OF AGE AND CHRIST written by Japheth J Omojuwa

Published:22 Jan, 2010

There is something about rumours, they are often untrue. Jay Z has over the years been accused of being a Satanist, a worshipper of satan who represents Lucifer’s interest in the global quest for human souls. I don’t always believe rumours and I always felt the best way to treat them is to ignore them until they die a natural death. The Jay Z Satanist rumours refused to go. Why ?  Jay loved it , fed it and fed on it. It became a part of what he stood for. With the world believing he is a  Freemason and an Illuminati, he becomes the  rapper who in essence is the most powerful artiste breathing. From what I know, you need to belong to the bloodline to be an Illuminati, Jay Z doesn’t belong to the bloodline of Illuminatis. The Illuminatis are considered of the 13richest blood lines in the world. It is a cult you only belong in by birth so Jay Z considering his birth and lineage can not be an Illuminati. He enjoyed the talks so let it persist.

He had this to say on Angie Martinez’s Hot 97 programme a few weeks ago, “ I don’t know where it started, I don’t know where it came from, I really think it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God, but I believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I think that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the same God and I don’t believe in hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant even to  say and uum…I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. It’s ignorant to me’’.

Given the opportunity to set the records straight, he goes on a vague talk and ended up getting more soldiers into the army of those that insist he is evil. I never did buy into the Jay Z Illuminati or devil worshipping rumours but when I read through his answers over and again and found his views on God and religion were vague, I decide that surely he can’t be an Illuminati as that is an exclusive group you don’t get in just because you are arguably the greatest rapper alive and you have some hundreds of millions of dollars, running into 8 zeros dot zero, but while it is obviously a choice he has a right to, I won’t be surprised to find he is indeed a Satanist. He believes in god but he could mean Satan, money, an element or anything for that matter. Belief in God is black and white, you either believe in the Almighty creator of the heavens and the earth or you don’t. That does not mean you still can’t believe in something as your own god. Prodigy has revealed a few things with respect to the game and black involvement in Satanism. The rapper may be in prison but Jay Z’s last interview with Angie has led credence to this revelations.

How does this affect me? Well it doesn’t . How does it affect you? Only you can tell. How does it affect the children and the folks who have themselves made Jay Z a god? That is where I am concerned. His views on God will only confuse folks who are just too gullible to drink and eat every filth that comes through the internet and television especially if that filth is shared by ‘‘ the king of the empire state of mind’’. I am not sad about this whole Jay Z thingy, I am only concerned for the world. Men are being led astray.

What about this? Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O) are Satanists who believe that Lucifer is the first son of God and was given the earth as an inheritance along with the fallen angels numbering about 200. Jay Z and some well known A list celebs have been linked with them. Jay has even been spotted wearing a shirt with the inscription ‘‘ Do what thou wilt’’ which is the official dictum of the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O) and of its reformer , occultist Aleister Crowley. What about the videos? Well we could argue that they are just that, musical videos but are they just that? You have to pay attention and be careful. I have read Satanist stuffs and I know their greatest weapon is sex closely followed by music. What are the two strongest pulls on the television and the internet? You answered right. That age of the anti-christ has long been with us but never has this been too obvious. Is Jay Z a Satanist? I still can’t say a yes or no to that, is he promoting Satanism and occultism? Very few souls are doing as much as he and his cohorts are, in bringing the cult to your homes. Kanye West got introduced to most homes by declaring Jesus walks, Beyonce once said she would not diss an old mate because she would not compromise her Christianity but now they are in Jigga’s camp of agnostics or what do I call it? I am still trying to see why Beyonce’s ‘sweet dreams’ video isn’t satanic. Jay Z was my best rapper and I often quoted him even in my important speeches but the only reason I listen to him today is for curiosity.

As I close, let me say it is more important to worry about what you believe than to worry about what others believe in, but let me also say that the devil is on rampage and the body of Christ must stay awake and even be watchful of seemingly unharmful messages and personalities. You can keep quiet and act like it’s no business of yours and watch the devil make ‘‘all black everything’’ of everyone.Live entertainment is now often Evil entertainment .Nothing has changed except everything. It is time to use your heart, your head and your soul to watch and pray.

Whichever dumb and deaf god you chose to worship or believe in, a day comes when every soul, dead and alive must bow to the King of Glory, who died on the cross that man may be free. He will judge the world. When men die, they are face to face with judgement. Christ will come and evil will be sent to hell and the abyss forever. What do you think would make a man say he does not believe in hell? Men, think and think deeply, the devil is on rampage and you must ask if you are not already his agent. Yes, you are either with the Almighty God or you are with the devil. It is that simple but men would rather have you believe otherwise. This is not the end of these.

56 thoughts on “JAY Z, SATANISM, THE END OF AGE AND CHRIST written by Japheth J Omojuwa”

1. May God give us all the strength to stand firm nd remain in Him till He comes.

2. A-Boy-There says:

Just b’cos he doesn’t say he believes in God as either a Christian or a Muslim doesn’t mean the God he says he believes in isn’t who you dubbed “Almighty creator of the heavens and the earth” Remember there are Buddhists and others of this world, or you want to go all self-righteous and dub those ones evil too. He said he does believe in God, (lookup the dictionary definition, I’m sure it doesn’t include satan as a definition).

Secondly, are you suggesting that musicians these days are nothing but evil spreaders, because they are not all self-righteous and singing hymns (we all know of evil pastors in naija do – sleeping with and impregnating their members daughters). Michael Jackson arguably the greatest musician ever, continually spread the message of love for one another (sound familiar??), the oneness and sameness of all races (familiar??), giving to impoverished (familiar?? you get the point, I hope). Did you ever see MJ step in a church? did he ever state his faith? The people/media think that every body in public eye owes them an explanation, but they really don’t.

About the shirt stating, “Do what thou wilt”, have you ever told someone, “do what suits you” before? My guess is yes. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t make you O.T.O does it? This O.T.O as you say are worshippers of Lucifer, and if I remember correctly, Jay-Z has a song which says, “Lucifer son of the morning, I’m gonna chase you out of earth” that doesn’t sound like a statement in worship. The funny thing is that a lot of these anti Jay Z people keep referencing that song, like there you see, he is singing about Lucifer now. As for Kanye’s ‘Jesus Walks’ song, please go and really listen to those lyrics. Unlike the self-righteous he doesn’t claim to be the best Christian, but is inclusive of all (strippers, drug dealers, saying only Jesus can save all).

Sure Jay-Z didn’t have the perfect upbringing, he did wrong along the line, he sang about them, it got him fame and fortune, but one thing people always fail to state is that of any rapper ever, Jay-Z has made the most growth and no I am not just talking about money-wise, he got to a point where the anger in his lyrics faded, the naked girls in his video faded, even the bling bling faded…I started really listening to Jay-Z from Blueprint 2, he was still a bit coarse, but I took interest, he told a story and I heard the honesty of it, he following albums got more refined/”cleaner” against his past one, then I took a look into he older albums, I liked them, too harsh 4 my taste but the trademark honesty was there, it allowed me go into this mans dreadful past, so see how he pressed on.

Finally, you claim to have read wide on these issues, and you know the saying knowledge is power, now ask yourself why do we need power, afterall, all power belongs to the Almighty. Hmmm…maybe the evil you fear lies in the books you read, giving each a place to reside and grow in your heads, think about it, you never really believe hearsay till you read it somewhere. Just food for thought.

3. @ a boy… there are a lot of stuffs you mentioned about the above piece that i didnt say or even insinuate so i won’t respond to those.”do what thou wilt” and ”do what suits you” may sound alike but i assure you they aint same.michael jackson given the opportunity to address his religious beliefs cleared everything without vagueness or name calling(ebony mag july/august 2007).i like the fact that you took time to share your thoughts.that’s class but obviously we don’t agree but that’s not a bad thing.

4. Sisi says:

‘U shall know d truth and d truth shall set u free.’ Time ‘ll tell.

5. nove 9 says:

hmm.japhet is at it again. Jay z over the years has always rapped about his past.hw the hard knocks life brought him fame n fortune.i started having a wrong feeling when he named himself JAY-HOVA probably comparing him self wiv JEHOVA.just wondaring nway if there is a connection.

6. Spo says:

I got thinking at one point of this issue after a blog i saw on it and after a while and some debates with some friends of mine that are jay-z fans, i thot perhaps it will just be okay to ignore it. But later at some point as i thot on it, i had a witness dat said why should it always be jay-z having all these controversial issues of satan worship..? why shd it be his videos and his lyrics and his ‘cohorts’ witht the same controversial issues, like rihanna nad beyounces sasha fierce? you see, there is tremendous power in questions,

the bible says we are not enmindly of the schemes of the devil..no doubt, the enemy is recruiting, and we have to fortify ourselves against his wiles, putting on the whole armour of God..as for we that choose to defend him with or without proofs but just on a sentimental note,watch it, dont be the one propagating satan’s gimmick….i dont know if the guy is really a satanist and i have no right to condemn him, but this i wud say, i’d frown at the very mention of satan…calling himself jayhova???what????is he up to our JEHOVAH??

‘Whichever dumb and deaf god you chose to worship or believe in, a day comes when every soul, dead and alive must bow to the King of Glory, who died on the cross that man may be free’

7. Spo says:

the bible says we are not unmindful of the schemes of the devil..no doubt, the enemy is recruiting, and we have to fortify ourselves against his wiles, putting on the whole armour of God..as for we that choose to defend him with or without proofs but just on a sentimental note,watch it, dont be the one propagating satan’s gimmick….i dont know if the guy is really a satanist and i have no right to condemn him, but this i wud say, i’d frown at the very mention of satan…calling himself jayhova??? kinda reminds me of what lucifer did in Isa 14 and what eventually happened to him. WHAT????is he up to our JEHOVAH??

8. YkWealthy says:

There’s no 2 ways 2 it, if one doesn’t bliv in God then such is unto Devil. I bliv in Almighty God, Jesus Christ, d Bible, n endtime. But make all of una wait we shall all witness d judgement day!

9. barry says:

look jay-z’s just messing around. why? because jayz is a institution in rap. he now is all normal and safe. the adults were relaxing about him, parents like “oh you listening to jay z ok thats fine everyone listens to him he cant be so bad.” See this was bad for jay-z seeming like some safe boring guy. bad for a rapper. bad for business. this is why his song is all about “moving on” and “keeping it fresh” this is what he means:

the young kids will only go for him if hes edgy. so hes like “hey hey there look everyone: i’m a satanist… or am i? oooh you don’t know” and all this hinting at it is really all about making him controversial again and all the christians bite, he just puts the ooh, im indoctrinating your kid into a weird religion fishing rod out and christians bite the hook again and again.

idk whether cause they fall for it, or they just like an easy target. Everyone gets their cut of the proceeds. jay-z gets new fans who think they’re really out there, and churchleaders get a new bogeyman to point to to make their cause seem more urgent and important (but we don’t need that when we got real problems to point to).

id be surprise if it ever became a problem. i dont think satanism has ever been popular i mean really popular. i mean only thing this video is gonna result in for satan is maybe a 15 year old lighting some candles in his yard and saying some nonsense.

10. barry,Jay’s got all the talent to invent and keep reinventing the game without the unneeded dabble into satanism.from experience,insistent rumours have a way of having elements of truth in them.time talks though n it will.from what i have seen on my dashboard,Jay z is helping satanism to be even more popular n i imagine it’s not only on my board alone.if that’s all satan gets frm this whole game thing,then it’s some gain.

11. High School says:

Thank you very much for that superb article

12. When you’re asleep and dreaming about performing calorie-burning activities such as running, jumping and flying, do you burn more calories in reality as opposed to when you’re dreaming about doing something low-impact?

13. Some guy says:

This smells like publicity to me, and with y’all going on about it, it looks like very successful publicity. Makes even people who dont like the guy to buy his records just to prove to themselves he’s evil, listening to every word. Get a life!
    Talking about God, God said the first commandment: Love God. The next, Love everyone else! Even if theyre Satanists, theyre still people, LOVE THEM. Then get work. I hope you dont kill someone in the war for Christ. Peace out

14. Japh says:

@high school.thank you
    @some guy.i’d give you a direct response to this when you learn to use the right choice of words.this is not a place of extremists and people who read but just can’t see beyond their obsession.

15. Still Slim says:

Sad to say I have to agree with Japhet in some matters this time. He read his books right and I concur the statement that Jay-z is anywhere near becoming an illuminati. However, he is not exempted from the A-list the devil has recruited in painting this World black. From rising stars such as Chris Brown singing about the “Fallen Angel” to Jay-z taking the ‘glory’ of a being devil worshipper on a sly, the media grips the minds of weak teenegers and feeds their speculation. It wont be the same going down the bar wiv nothing new to talk about. Nonetheless, my personal opinion remains that both Jay-Z and Japhet are serious businessmen who involve our curiosity into matters that can hardly change our lives but promote their album sales and web site patronage. It brakes my heart ,but av to live now n blast by bluprint 3 as I ride on.

16. Japh says:

@still slim.you sound like someone who doesn’t like to agree with me.that’s refreshing really.
    while i didn’t set out to intentionally attract readers with this satanic stuff,let me say that i’m glad i did.it’s been the most popular article here n the beauty also lies in the fact that the readership is boundless in terms of geography.Like i said,I did not work it out that way.you got me smiling too.so thanks.lol

17. Ugo says:

Variety is d spice of life. d beauty of humanity is in d diversity of opinions &views we express. I feel music that sounds good,whats my bizness wit what its artist believes in. Jay z flows tight &his tunes complement his rhymes. His music promotes d O.T.O-thats obviously d problem of those that wish 2b influenced by that. But do u realy hav d right 2crucify this guy?Hav u eva given a tot 2d fact that if ur brain wasnt thorough washed frm nothingness in ur perinatal &panel-beaten tru childhood into its present system of beliefs,would u believe in wot u do now?Probably not.Would u b confusd almost half ur life about what 2believe?Most probably yes.Now,u develop into a life whr ur classmates influence u-now wud u say good or bad-since in d 1st place,u had no ideology….Interpret the rest urself…Speak on Jay,your boy listens. But its realy not my fault. When 1 of my billionaire mentors tells me,”if u’r having girl problems,i feel bad 4u son,i got 99problems but d bitch aint 1″, rings in my head wheneva i hav a heartbrk, i feel this guy men.

18. Japh says:

@Ugo.first i don’t know what you mean by ”crucify this guy”,i expect that someone with a seemingly sound understanding of the language would know that I never said wit conviction that this dude is satanic because i really don’t know and personally i don’t care.
    my brain wasn’t washed like urs apparently was considering your generalization.I wasn’t born a christian,I had the privilege of looking thru several books and I discovered THE WAY,THE TRUTH and THE LIFE is THE ”I AM”.If you were confused for half of your life,i’m glad to tell you I don’t share your confusion.I know the route I am on,I can’t let the sweet sounding words of mere mortals turn me into a worshipper of a man bound to die some day.
    People should learn that I am unapologetic about my beliefs.I didn’t stumble on them,my Dad wasn’t a follower of Christ when I was born.God chose me and that explains my name.We should not erode our intelligence with generalisations we can prove.Thanks for atleast being man enough to put what i believe is your real name unlike some who get to hide unintelligent rants under a.k.as.

19. Big C says:

Jigga is my menthor,i rili admire n luk up 2 him.His success,nt jst in Music,bt all round is amazing.His flow,ryhmes,punchlines,d guy got game mayne,he’s fucking gud n talented.Addressing d issue @ hand,i dnt rili kia wat he blives in or nt.Rili none of ma biz,n he sure aint gon’ influence ma belief.”So poof,vamoose son of a bitch”.

20. Ugo says:

My comment wasnt directd at u, Japh. By ‘u’,i meant ‘anyone’ or ‘his critics’. But it seems more like u are a perfect example of my description cos am sure at 2,3,4,5, probably up to 12, u obviously didnt undastand why u did what ur parents did. Thats most likely close to half ur age – i know u’r a bigger BROS…. LOL…

21. Japh says:

agh Jigga see what you’ve caused.I unstd ur point really.a child born in a saudi palace will most likely believe in islam,a child of vatican birth catholic e’t.c but my parents really don’t have any influence on what I do.my Dad’s now a christian but he wasn’t always one.I grew without ANY religion.Nice one Ugo.I appreciate ur taking time out to make ur points even clearer.Have my best wishes bro.Now wey u don go dash me bigger Bros status lyk dat.hmmm.KC?

22. Japh says:

agh Jigga see what you’ve caused.I unstd ur point really.a child born in a saudi palace will most likely believe in islam,a child of vatican birth catholic e’t.c but my parents really don’t have any influence on what I do.my Dad’s now a christian but he wasn’t always one.I grew without ANY religion.Nice one Ugo.I appreciate ur taking time out to make ur points even clearer.Have my best wishes bro.Now wey u don go dash me bigger Bros status lyk dat.hmmm.Floreat!

23. Still Slim says:

I see you are good at turning weapons to your own advantage. Clever boy. I did not say you or Jay-z practice a sin, its only a minority you have in common and it could be used differently. Goodluck Still.

24. Japh says:

lol.i just knew one or two folks would be curious enough to know if I have been accused of Satanism only to get here,see the similarity and probably wonder.just doing ma job Mr Slim.If you’ve got an Italian blood in your veins then I am 100% certain I know who you are.Cheers Papi.thank you for wish.Have mine too.

25. Unaabite says:

Hey Japh, why can’t people like you accept that a person can believe in God without belonging to a religion? Not being a christian or muslim does not make a man an atheist, God is above religion. Jay Z said he believes in God…I don’t think that is a vague statement, that is as direct as you can get, so cut the guy some slack and stop being biased.

PS: Are you a unaabite?

26. Danny L says:

I agree with Unaabite. I don’t think Jay-Z is an atheist but he just doesn’t follow a specific religion. He believes in one God and doesn’t believe in Hell because maybe it isn’t logical to him. I’m in the same boat as Jay. I too don’t believe in heaven/hell because of it’s lack of physicality or logicality but I believe in a God and that God is the creator of what everything started from. Now that God may be a scientific occurrence or a spiritual one. I do lean towards science because it seems more logical to me. Either way I don’t know, that’s MY opinion, and I’m not here to start a science vs. religion debate. All I do know is whatever did create what everything started from should be labelled as God and I guess you can call that my belief system even though I don’t know what I’m believing haha. I just live life 🙂

However, I do think your ending paragraph was unnecessary and wrong. I give a rat’s *** about whether you’re Christian or what God you believe in. But it isn’t right to put down other people’s beliefs so harshly and try to force feed yours with threats. That’s what terrorism is and I despise extremism. I think everyone is entitled to their own beliefs as long as they don’t threaten, kill, or harm people to believe theirs.

Anyways, all of these “Jay-Z is a satanist” conspiracies are quite humorous. Sure he doesn’t have the cleanest lyrics and doesn’t live a “sin-free” life, as some would call it, but I doubt he’s a Satan worshipper. I personally think he’s just stirring the pot to gain more publicity. I can even imagine his publicists doing some research telling him to wear that “do what thou wilt” sweatshirt just for people like you, who are trying to find stories, to make the connection to OTO. The phrase itself is universal because if you read it for what it is; it relates to choice and just living your life I assume. Either way it fuels his money making engine subliminally. It’s just a way for him to increase attention to make more money. Jay said it himself in the song Diamonds From Sierra Leone, “I’m not a businessman, I’m a BUSINESS, man.”

The freaking chorus of the song Lucifer is “Lucifer, dawn of the morning!
    I’m gonna chase you out of Earth”
    If Jay-Z really is a satanist someone should tell him that’s conflict of interest on Satan’s part lol.

I mean Jay might do and reference a lot of bad things in his music but I doubt his main agenda is to spread Satan’s evil. It’s to make money $$$. There are a lot of other rappers and hip-hop artists that have much worse lyrics and lead a much more criminal life than Jay yet nobody singles them out as much as people are doing now with Jay-Z and his so called love for Satan. Jay is the best in the biz right now and it’s just a genius ploy thought up by him or by his publicists and he’s going with it.

Oh and Japh, how exactly is Beyonce’s Sweet Dreams video satanic? I watched it twice and I’m still curious.

27. Japh says:

@Danny,wow.valid points.wasn’t trying 2 force feed anything into anybody.you saw the topic so you should have expected some leanings towards Christ.I don’t do pretense,i state my position so if that makes me a terrorist,I guess i’m also wanted by the CIA.I know what I know n I am certain of my standing with God just as I know like one knows a friend.We value relationships yet we chose 2c a God who’s virtually robotic.if you read thru very well,you’d find I never did convict Jay of being satanist.Like yoursel,I have a right to my opinion and the right to believe n preach what I believe in so if that makes me a TERRORIST and an extremist then i’d say virtually all humans are terrorists.It’s cool though cos i knew Jay z would command all of these devotion.The number of folks that read this piece everyday makes me feel justified 4 writing it.I am sorry I may not have addressed all the concerns in your comment.Cheers Danny.
    @unaabite.being biased? wow.my bias keeps leading people all across the world to this page to feed their suspicion.I’m used 2 being called names and your latest appellation does not even rank anywhere amongst the worst.let’s just say i have made my points.i never said an atheist is what you defined in your comment.it sure must have been your perception.i was a unaabite.cheers

28. Jay C says:

Thanks Japhy.Dis discussion is really cool.
    Lets think abt it why his Jay Z not believing in Hell when he said he believe in GOD?
    D way of Men seems rite 2him but the END is destruction.

29. kaydee says:

30. Shawn says:

Yo, all of you people must have never read anything on Satanism. In it you, yourself are GOD. Enlightment and making yourself better, Smarter, more creative, and a true teacher is a code of Satanism as a whole. Wether you are talking about Anton Laveys Satanism, Temple of Set, ONA or The ODO. There are more groups of Satanism then there are groups of people taht belive in “GOD” as the all mighty being. When someone says that a Satanist is Evil, answer this for me
    How can someone be evil, by finding out the truth? Arent all of you right now doing the same thing on a small scale. So from now on research about a religion before you bash it. Ouhh Ya, Do what thou wilt, you need to trace that back to other religions, other than Satanism. Find out where Crowley got that from and you all will be more confused than you are right now.

31. Dina says:

Been doing some research online about the truth of the music industry and some artists apparently are part of a cult and do worship the devil to continue bringing them success. I do believe Jayz is part of one of these secret societies which are aiming now to bring the masses to worship the devil. He has a lot of influence on youth today and can surely make us belief there is no God who can save us. May God gives us strength because in the end of days you may have many false prophets who claim they are Jehovah…. just as jay z does. God bless

32. Satan-christ says:

Hahaha(evil laugh) all theze people trapped in the mindstate of the people that created the biblez and evils… WAKE UP!! If id create my own religion id say jesus is my father nd the devil is my mother, coz i cnt do only good, neither can i do only evil…all this holy war sht is just an illusion in ur mind, use ur sences 2 c the real world 4 what it realy is, nt what sum1 els creatd usin his mind. I believe in the world that i see as creatd by god, nt what other ppl said it wuld b, il b bak 2 answer ur questionz nd enlighten my people. Let ther b light

33. Truth says:

People, His interview with Hot 97 clearly states his state of mind; And that is the same state of mind Freemasons portray! He may not be an Illuminati, but that does not mean He aint unto some devilish sh*t.

34. lolade says:

this is a very serious issue..accusing jigga of being a satanist wtout concrete evidence is not too gud.although u av some points abt d lyrics and videos,but wat if its all co-incidence?

35. King Jay says:

Lolade, I haven’t accused him. i only spoke about the possibilities which I even disputed somewhere in the text. I have to say though, that Jigga intentionally feeds the rumour mill. it’s good for business…including mine. lol

36. CommonSense says:

“… His views on God will only confuse folks who are just too gullible to drink and eat every filth that comes through the internet and television …”

I can see how this would distract folks who are not gullible and ‘hell bent’ on eating the body of someone who died and washing down with his blood.

We are indeed victims of the religions we are born into. If an individual had grown up say in Iran, they would feel equally redeemed by prophet Mohammed (pbuh). Then there are those who take it even further and subscribe to believes such as Scientology or the The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

A doctrine repeated long enough loses it’s initial power to shock us and see the bizarre and ridiculous magic.

I have a car bumper sticker that reads, ‘Real men do NOT have imaginary friends’.

37. Lucky says:

JAY Z saying murder jesus

38. robyn says:

i’d say jay-z is a satanist. listen closely to his lyrics, watch out for symbols in his clothing… you’ll be dumbstruck!

39. Apocryphon says:

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law.
    (I say this as a matter of spiritual discipline, by WILL it means the spiritual purpose for which your soul came to manifest on earth, this is akin to the notion of “A calling” or “God’s Will for you”)

I must begin by saying I do not approve of Jay-Z or any of these pop-culture icons. They are shallow, vain, and materialistic, money grubbing and exploitive. As a Thelemite (Follower of Crowley) I can clearly say that none of this has anything to do with the teachings of Aleister Crowley. Nor is the notion of the one world government, or any conspiracy notions about “the Illuminati”. Crowley was in no way a Satanist, he was a Perinnialist, that is he believed that all religions are degenerated outward expressions of a single original spiritual order founded early in human history that diversified and became corrupted by different cultures over time. Perennialists believe in a secret council of masters that are in direct link with this spiritual source tradition via initiation through secret rites than preserves those original teachings. That these masters set the ethical and philosophical norms and framework of whole cultures and help humanity as a whole to progress, with the end goal being a perfection of humanity and human society to mirror the kingdom of heaven.
    Crowley believed that he was chosen by these secret masters, to purge corruption and preserve what he could from all the outer religious traditions that had lost their spiritual power, due to corruption of their creeds, dogmas and rites. That they fore told a major event in which tragedy of war and fire would purify and cleanse the world, making way for a new era ruled under a new formula of spiritual relationship with divinity called law of Thelema. That under this new law, the spiritual link to the inner order, and thus to God would be restored. The idea of Thelema is to teach this new way of relating to the Divine Will, as an expression of one’s own personal spiritual growth, where all experiences good and bad are accepted as life lessons, where the soul is like a child that learns these lessons and comes to know it’s unity with God. Without having to go through a period of suffering or renunciation.

Jay-Z and others of that pop-culture consumerist system represent the dark forces of corruption, that have slowly stripped the world religions of their spiritual power, and they reduce every spiritual element in life to a material commodity, a tool to make money. Spiritual aspirations like art and music are wasted by them to buy satisfaction of lust, greed and vanity. They take the depth out of life and revel in the most shallow and petty things, replace deep truths with illusions and empty symbols. This is everything that Crowley opposed. It is a force of darkness than slowly devours the light called nihilism. It is the natural tendency of all religions and traditions to gradually lose their appeal and spiritual power over time as they become corrupted by the materialist forces and the greedy ends of petty individuals to make everything even spiritual teachings into a commodity to sell or a tool of oppression.

Crowley was not a satanist nor did he believe it was his duty to destroy Christianity, be merely believed that it had become corrupt that if he didn’t preserve it’s (gnostic) essence that it would be totally destroyed in the coming purge, so he worked to preserve those parts of Christianity and other religions that he felt would be compatible in the new aeon, to update them to be compliant as best possible.

The specific religious element that was to be replaced was the notion of that you have to give up your personal ambitions and life goals to “Die to yourself, and be born again” the notion of death-rebirth. This is to be replaced by the central religious notion than one achieves spiritual growth, as a child who grows through puberty, who does not die, but grows and changes to become a spiritual adult. This demands the personal discovery of spiritual light growth in that light’ and the infusing of the world with spirituality though sharing that light with others and in your creative acts. The dedication of every material act of life to one’s Spiritual life goals, not the mere wallowing in material excesses that pop-culture preaches. In short, the mass media wants to reduce everything spiritual to the most base material level, so that it can be bought and sold for profit. Thelema on the other hand wants to restore spiritual values and to instill ever aspect of the material life with higher spiritual worth that can not be bought and sold, So that the end result is that one openly unites fully with every experience pleasure and pain fully as a spiritual revelation of God’s love “Agape” filling one’s life through each act of which is the divine acting through the Holy Spirit to unite man with God, that thy one WILL shall be done on earth as it is in heaven.
    Love in the Law, Love Under Will.

40. jeff says:

No one is gonna say there satanists. The man makes shirts withe quotes on them written by famous occultist/satanist/homosexual/called himself the great beast, Alister Crowly. That shirt that says, do as though wilt, is a crowly quote. All the rocefella crew wearing baphamet symbols. It doesnt take scientist to see. They just dont care and dont expect people to care. Just buy the album and keep them and there masters rich. Like they really need money. They want your damn soul.

41. apocryphon says:

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole Of the Law.

The above is taken from Liber AL vel Legis, it was spoken by a character in that book called NUIT which represents the infinite vastness of space and the natural cosmos, the meaning is that the natural world puts no limits of your individual aspirations. That the only limit to what you can achieve is your own inhibitions, and your own calling it life. It does not mean there are no social, spiritual or moral norms and rules of conduct to be upheld, of course there are. If you go about brow beating and robbing people, they will get mad at you and the law will lay down it’s heavy hand. It only means that there are no limits placed on what you can become or achieve in the world other than that your own limitations and hesitations, your own laziness, fear and lack of self confidence. Thelema is about over coming your personal limitations and understanding your natural harmony with other people, with society and with nature, so that you are free to grow and achieve your ideal goals without fear that nature has placed restrictions on what you are allowed to be.
    Love is the Law, Love Under Will,

42. NenteePet says:

What entertaining phrase

43. Mai Tino says:

I wonder, thousands of musicians in this world but these rumours are simply going on and around this guy. There’s got to be some element of truth in it. It could be of the past, present or future…its got to be there! In the fullness of time, God will bring all darkness into the light. Be blessed saints!

44. raymundo says:

i fyah burn dem n dem dutty ways remember jah jah gon judge yah!!fyaaaaaaaaaah

45. Ajijola Olalekan says:

I love jayz and a watch his videos and many other’s freely. I, like many others do not even notice all these signs until these so called xtians movement draw our attentions to it. If Jay Z is a mason, will I be one by watchin his videos.
    Religion is the greatest tool for mind control, it makes u intolerant of other people’s view, I dictates how u live ur life even though, it is d idea and opinion of its founder. Abeg free Jigga joor

46. OJUKWU Nkem Sandra says:

First thing first, all members of the Illuminati believe in God. Likewise the freemasons, The Priory of Sion, Satanist (www.churchofsatan.com) etc. Secondly, illuminati exist, illuminati is real. And I would like to point out that the founders of the illuminati feared and worshipped. God, the supreme being we worship. Even George Washington was a member and not just a member alone, he was a grandmaster. There are records of him even wearing his full grandmaster regalia in public. But the thing some of us don’t know is that illuminati has broken into two. The group with the minority still hold on to the teachings and doctrines of the founders and first followers of the illuminati.I would also like to point out To those who know that the illuminati was founded the same. period America was founded by a that 50 out of the 55 men who signed The Declaration of Independence were members of the illuminati, 24 out of them were heads of seminaries. As we all know that the illuminati was founded by a group a Jesuits (Catholic Brotherhood), who decided to have enlightened men as members and heads. To be honest, initial members feared and worshipped God, they revered him to the point of instilling their believes to the founding of America. They were the ones who brought about the slogan “In God We Trust” in whatever they did. You really need to take a case study of various men who signed the declaration of independence eg Ben Franklin to see how learned and enlightened he was. Those were the kind of men they had in their group. But with time the evil devices of the devil crept in, creating a division that majority of members today no longer believe in God through Jesus Christ but through the devil. Surprisingly a lot of priest are members, you can always identify them by their signs. But trust me, all members of the illuminati believe in God but majority worship him through the devil. But the issue of you being a member of the bloodline before you can become a member isn’t true. The illuminati has grown beyond that, if you share their beliefs you will always be welcomed into their brotherhood. I wish Nae(my friend) whose father is member can shed more light.

47. [url=http://awesome-angry-birds.com]Angry Birds[/url]

48. [url=http://awesome-angry-birds.com/?gallery=download-angry-birds]Free Angry Birds download[/url]

49. anti Jay-Z says:

go and watch symbolism in his videos.i think u r too blind to see even too obvious things.

50. mason says:

51. illuminati says:

Are you from a rich background, are you really want to be famous in life or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and live your poverty life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are ready to become a member of the illuminati temple then contact us now on: churchofdevil@gmail.com so that we can make your dream come through. i want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life okay contact number +2347056024545

52. Angelina Scott says:

It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or any given business,the great illuminati can make everything possible just contact : oyeyetemple@gmail.com or call us on +2348115531558 WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS ONLY IF YOU ARE READY.. make sure you drop your mobile number while emailing us and details about yourself